Join us for a delightful morning of culinary and historical exploration in the picturesque town of Hahndorf, South Australia. Guided by two passionate locals: the talented German cook, Christine, from Adelaide Hills Baking Classes, and the knowledgeable Sharon from Hahndorf Walking Tours.
Celebrate the wonders of this land with Ivan Copley, Elder of the Peramangk and Kaurna peoples and me, Sharon Pippos, local resident and owner/operator of Hahndorf Walking Tours.
Exclusive opportunity – access to Peach’s Historic Barn
Hahndorf Walking Tours provides special tours throughout the year to support annual events in the village. Plan your visit and book a Hahndorf experience now!
Our regular tour times may be changed to accommodate traffic and activities.
- Adelaide Fringe –usually held in February and March each year
- Pretzel Festival – usually April each year
- History Festival – held May each year in South Australia
- Hahndorf Winter Lantern Festival – August each year
- Santos Tour Down Under – January each year. Four days of cycling. The Santos Tour Down Under is the first event of the UCI World Tour and starts the international pro cycling calendar in the heart of Australia’s summer.
- Heysen Art Prize – The Adelaide Hills Landscape Arts Prize is a biennial non-acquisitive contemporary art prize
- St Nik visits Hahndorf – first Friday in December
- Hahndorf Christmas Markets – mid December every year. 3pm-10pm December 15-17, 2023.