When the majority of visitors leave and darkness settles on the village Hahndorf Walking Tours provides an after-dark experience complete and stories to match this time of night and atmosphere.
Hahndorf Walking Tours provides special tours throughout the year to support annual events in the village. Plan your visit and book a Hahndorf experience now!
Our regular tour times may be changed to accommodate traffic and activities.
- Adelaide Fringe –usually held in February and March each year
- History Festival – held May each year in South Australia
- Hahndorf Winter Lantern Festival – August each year
- Santos Tour Down Under – January each year. Four days of cycling. The Santos Tour Down Under is the first event of the UCI World Tour and starts the international pro cycling calendar in the heart of Australia’s summer.
- Heysen Art Prize – The Adelaide Hills Landscape Arts Prize is a biennial non-acquisitive contemporary art prize
- St Nik visits Hahndorf – first Friday in December
- Hahndorf Christmas Markets – mid December every year.