About – this tour requires 48 hours notice
Guests to arrive at 6.15pm at Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street, Adelaide.
Departure at 6.30pm sharp. The tour returns between 10.30pm-11.00pm.
The winding road through the Adelaide Hills beckons you on, each corner revealing a new delight and a promise of more to come.
In a matter of minutes the pace and noise of the city are forgotten.
On the way to the jewel you’ll visit iconic locations along the way:
- Mount Lofty Summit
- Carminow Castle
- Thorngrove Manor
The jewel in the crown is Hahndorf and you are swept aside by its many charms.
Arrive in the oldest Germanic Village in time for the Hahndorf After Dark Tour which includes:
- Stories about the Prussian immigrants who fled religious persecution to come to South Australia
- Follow the path of the Prussians as they walked the streets of the Strassendorf.
- Visit the ‘ol mortuary, stonemasons, and cemetery
- Exclusive access to St Paul’s church
- Hear old folklore tales surrounding the ‘ol Pear Tree and the famous Pretzel
At the conclusion return to pick up location by 11:00 pm or why not stay overnight in Hahndorf?
Hahndorf Walking Tours can provide you with great discounts in the Village. eg 15% off accommodation with Hahndorf Accommodation Group.
Bring an overnight bag and stay in the village. Make it a real adventure!
Minimum 4 or pay for 4.
The tour suits all ages but children are by negotiation. Car seats are not available so the transport is not suitable for infants.
Do not make any payments if your booking does not meet minimum numbers.
Please phone Sharon on 0477 288 011 to ensure the tour will depart and to make payment arrangements.