Hahndorf After Dark Photo walk provides an experience for the visitor with a whole different perspective to the village.
- Adult 13+ Years
- Child (5-12 Years)
Celebrate the stories of Hahndorf along with Ivan, Elder of the Peramangk and Kaurna people and me, Sharon Pippos, local resident and owner/operator of Hahndorf Walking Tours.
- Together we’ll explore the relationship of the early settlers and the reason why the Prussians came to this area and settled
- Ivan will be providing a background history to the First Nations People in Hahndorf and the Adelaide Hills
- Overview of the relationship with the first settlers in Hahndorf – one of the few good new stories
- Bush tucker tasting
- Aboriginal artifacts display and demonstration
- Entry into the historic Lutheran church is included as this is where the settlers story began – escaping religious persecution
- Germanic architecture
Thirty five Adult tickets and ten children’s tickets have been made available.
Minimum number of 10 Adults are required by 25th October for the tour to go ahead so book early to avoid disappointment.
If minimum numbers are not reached you will be contacted to move you to an alternate time or HWT experience.